sábado, 13 de febrero de 2010

wiliam is a burger(williamsburg )

my head is
my lips are
my body is over
my hand is my head
my body is meat
sex sex sexy sex i love.
iron man playing out side with white gay snow
madonna is a hipster in williamsburg too (crazy for you 1985 )
and sex and the city is the sad show of my boys.
come on fucking jessica !

i am losing .... the light
im wining less brtish english in this contry
i am hurt by the stupid develop
iron man playing with crash cars in the city that never sleep.
shining star is were is the lake of the big star .
my name is william and eat burgers
i live in williamsburg because
my heart is lost
in my head over my hand or something like that.

is something nice in the middle of this country ,
they say that all is done here in nyc.
i feel the oposite
nothing is done.
all is full of noise of normal wire stuff .
well
i think that all is in the same bottle of coke: love sex and life.
this city is call new york
and this place need to work hard to be in love with life

how not to do it in america?
happy faith on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario