sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

small word to creat . (wenchubinaitu?)

you are small.

spoil something.
spoil in the olive oil of this contry ego.
good that we talck in Chinese that is like Spanish in my English.
you say that you are cool ...
cold from the mountains from hipster land of detroit
(which one you like by hua o por detroi)
pucha .... we said in chile.
you are not that .
your are cold like frozen coke.

pucha kai. (we say in chile)

you ask me to be here . ship that shot vapor.
sailor selfish without fish to my mouth.
Marine without muscles to rape, to fish to save my shape .
my faith , my long legs , to make smile....
I'm not as strong as when I was 18.
harmonized by a home that is not house,
days of winter snow that they don care about me ...
I do not know what is my change .
here inside waiting for something diferent of what they live as key.

my father never know that i was an artist , less a gypsy to trust .
i know that im artist of fear . and i must learn to be a fighter .
just hope that everything is one:
the yoga of my heart.
creativity is the believe that saves me from dying in love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario