lunes, 4 de enero de 2010

ensayo de my web page.

I need a shower. is textual -
I'm dirty, it is also textual.
but everything is going more pathetic, and that is not textual... is inside.
your dog is like his dog
I recognized his dog running on my first time,
she sees me. she is so fat,
without knowing your fat dog hugs me. that a dog.
My heart breaks to read your page.
oh god or whatever.
I tremble for my sensitive face to know who is reading this and the other and you read this.
that delicatez

I looked at my web page. You know you can put that in a poem now?. Web page.
everything is textual. is complicated for people like this silly comedy.
maybe not.
in broken words i run .
but it touches my heart and I want to grasp the heart of it. and put it in my hands and let it go because that is how I love him.
I love you , but you cant be here. no way . you are sick . more than me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario