sábado, 2 de julio de 2011

i dont know nothing about you , but i know all .

self apart,
make love like me;
hey remember your good- by, your hand soft to say bye bye
the objectivity is a long parenthesis
my experience is short moment with you.
shall i make love to you .(in my head )
shall i do it like me.
i want this for ever.
the love of the first sight.
the non sense time.

the mistake is the right.

even we destroyed the right of other and other and other and other.
only about honesty.
nothing is bad , it will be sad that is true.
please not use the brain to justify the heart:
please find me :
now :
between the noise of 10 street.
i will love to able to touch a bell,
while i write but I'm far away :
is the honor the pizza that we did not eat.
is a honor that be hide near your man and yourself.
in the window, near your body , is honor
to last goodbye that you told me : i love you and dont let me go.

i think that i will wait for you, for a while

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario