domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

was my first date but you text me to say goodbye.

my loves is wierd as people are strange in the world.
everybody look for something like mad brushing the doll.
i feel that that im in middle middle of a question.
and i feel -feel that you are in the silence-quite of something,
do you feel, feel ?
or i must go to feel to another place more safe.
i want to jump. and you ask me for a date
what is a date. i ask to my self.?
i dont want to eat food.
i want to look to your eyes,
i want to invite you to time .

i need time and you are asking me for more time.

'm going to paint you
with a knife
I will not kiss you until you kiss me ...
I will try as many scratches i do in the wood with knives.
I wonder if you're as sensitive as your work,
I wonder who will care for you when the job are gone.
. old.

you just called me to cancell your date with me or with yourself. telling me - me :
right now my job runs my life.
i feel sad even i text you a lie: im happy that you get that job. - again you didnt answerd my text.
i dont care to be honest about your money or what an american will love about you.
for me you are more simple and what i want from you is your damm heart.

the knife on the dinner table.
your department with the U.S. flag
the knife flies through the sky from the restorant located in the bowery street until you cross your window while you are working at the time that you should be on a date with me.
the knife croos the window too . and you..
broke the glass.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario